Quantitative and qualitative market research
PriceTest — the set of methods which allows to determine the optimal drug price and assess its elasticity.
- Creation of the representation about the price elasticity of demand;
- Understanding of the optimal level of drug prices from the point of view of the target audience.
StoreCheck — the method that allows to evaluate the level of coverage (penetration) of products in the retail outlets.
- Availability of drugs at points of sale;
- Measurement of the prices in the points of sale;
- Placement calculations;
- Evaluation of recommendations, the knowledge of the key brand messages of the drug.
BrandHealth — the method that allows to investigate the basic marketing metrics of a product and determine whether a brand is “healthy” and “how it feels” on the market.
- Level of knowledge, purpose and brand loyalty;
- Perception of a brand and its competitors;
- Satisfaction with a brand;
- Product differentiation by key characteristics;
- Compliance of a brand positioning with the perception;
- Brand loyalty level;
- Brand pricing.
ReConTest — the method which allows to determine the portrait of the key customer of the brand, to reveal the most relevant channels and factors which have an impact on the decision to buy, to identify the share of spontaneous purchases, to analyze the impact of a pharmacist and a specialist on the process of making the decision whether to buy a drug and to identify the reasons for switching to competitors.
- Portrait of consumers for a target group of drugs;
- Sources of information about drugs;
- Factors influencing the decision to purchase;
- Role of a pharmacist in the process of deciding whether to buy a drug;
- Reasons for switching to other drugs.
Qualitative methods that allow to hear a detailed opinion of the target audience on a drug, to understand how a brand image and key messages of a drug are perceived by the target audience and to test different product concepts.
- Interviews, including dyads and triads;
- Expert interviews, including KOLs.
- Mini-groups and expanded groups;
- Creative groups;
- «Conflict» groups.