INTEGRATION AND VISUALIZATION
OF THE DATA FROM VARIOUS SOURCES
- Data processing
The usage of own standardized master-data allows to map any data to unique names for further seamless integration.
Any internal and external data consolidation using BI-technologies allows to provide complex analytics for various aspects of company’s operation.
Designing the visualization of data in a form of pre-configured reports which are gathered into single analytic portal.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE(BI) HELPS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS OF ALL USERS:
- Transparency in a decision-making process
The same data on any level of decision-making process.
- Prompt providing of a complete information for supporting decision-making process
Complex approach to accurate assessment of the key metrics.
- Convenience and easy use of the system
Secured access to all the information any time from any place.
- Resources saving
Pre-configured standardized set of reports for each level of decisions.
Processing, standardization and mapping of any internal and external data, for example:
- Reports from distributors and pharmacy chains (purchases from distributors, sales, stocks, inner product movement);
- Fiscal-data providers;
- Marketing agreements with pharmacy chains;
- Market auditors ;
Customer’s key benefits:
- Getting the wide range of analytics on time (SLA);
- Combined analytics with any time and any place access;
- Powerful tool for complex analysis of the key metrics (sales, calls, competitors, market) in one place;
- High potential of wide expansion of the system through the integration with any internal and external data-sources;
- Flexible adjustment of any analytic reports with differentiation of access rights;
- Automatization of processes with resource saving.
BI FOR PHARMACIES AND PHARMACY CHAINS
- Price analysis with competitors’ pricing;
- Sales dynamics and product ratings in pharmacy chains and the market itself (market share, absolute values);
- Reports on flow and optimization processes of stocks in pharmacies;
- Providing pharmacy’s drug catalogues;
- Information consolidation from various accounting systems;
- Drugs and pharmacies rating analysis in a cut of revenue and profit;
- ABC-XYZ analysis of drugs assortment in a cut of pharmacies;
- Reports on refusals and on loses due to defects;
- Data visualization for different level of business-users;
- Detecting areas for improvement, analysis of trouble-areas and comparison of pharmacy’s performance with market-data;
- Prompt and convenient way to track KPI’s.
BI EXPAMPLES OF TRACKING PERFORMANCE
OF PHARMACIES AND PHARMACY CHAINS
Product and category management